Are you suffering from symptoms of an INFLAMED BRAIN?
These symptoms include-
· Brain Fog
· Unclear Thoughts
· Low Brain endurance
· Slow and varied mental speed
· Loss of brain function after trauma
· Brain fatigue and poor mental focus after meals
· Brain fatigue promoted by body inflammation
· Brain fatigue promoted by chemicals, scents and pollutants
· Skin problems
· Food intolerances
· Stomach problems
· Memory loss
· Peripheral neuropathy
· Unexplained fatique
· Reliance on anti-depressant medication
Mechanisms That Increase the Likelihood of Brain Inflammation
· Diabetes and high carbohydrate diet leads to a production of glycosylated end products which activate microbial cells.
· Lack of oxygen from poor circulation, lack of exercise, chronic stress response, heart failure, lung disorders and edema.
· Previous head trauma
· Autoimmune reaction to neurological tissue.
· Dietary gluten for those who are gluten sensitive.
· Low brain antioxidant status.
· Alcohol and drug abuse.
· Environmental pollutants.
· Systemic inflammation
· Inflammatory bowel condition.
· Compromised blood- brain barrier.
Compounds That Dampen Microglia Neural Inflammation
Stay tuned for more info!
-Dr. Phillip Paulk